By Eduardo J. Bottani,Juan M. D. Tascón
- The first ebook to handle the interaction among carbonaceous fabrics and adsorption
- Includes very important environmental functions, equivalent to the removing of risky natural compounds from polluted atmospheres
- Covers either gas-solid and liquid-solid adsorption
Read or Download Adsorption by Carbons PDF
Similar physical & theoretical chemistry books
Sleek plating expertise is very complicated, and has constructed to hide quite a lot of purposes. as well as the conventional use for floor completing, plating know-how can now provide novel procedures to manufacture high-performance movies or high quality microstructural our bodies within the microelectronics undefined.
The subject of silanes and different coupling agents/adhesion promoters is of super modern curiosity as a result of their software in lots of and sundry technologically very important parts starting from coatings to bolstered composites to dentistry to biomedical (e. g. , for bonding nucleotides to the so-called â€˜gene chipsâ€™).
The manufacture and use of just about each client and business product depend on software of complex wisdom in floor technological know-how and tribology. those disciplines are of severe significance in significant monetary sectors, reminiscent of mining, agriculture, production (including metals, plastics, wooden, pcs, MEMS, NEMS, appliances), development, transportation, and scientific tools, transplants, and diagnostic units.
Because of its detailed homes, graphene oxide has develop into essentially the most studied fabrics of the decade and a superb number of purposes were pronounced in components reminiscent of sensors, catalysis and biomedical functions. This finished quantity systematically describes the elemental points and functions of graphene oxide.
- Thermochemical Processes: Principles and Models
- Unsere Lebensmittel (Chemie, Sekundarstufe I): Fachliche Ausarbeitung, Curriculare Einordnung, Experimente (German Edition)
- Some Problems of Chemical Kinetics and Reactivity: Volume 2
- Peptidomimetics in Organic and Medicinal Chemistry
Extra resources for Adsorption by Carbons