By Jean Rouquerol,Françoise Rouquerol,Kenneth S. W. Sing
- Provides a finished remedy of adsorption at either the gas/solid interface and the liquid/solid interface
- Includes chapters facing experimental method and the translation of adsorption facts acquired with porous oxides, carbons and zeolites
- Techniques seize the significance of heterogeneous catalysis, chemical engineering and the construction of pigments, cements, agrochemicals, and pharmaceuticals
Read or Download Adsorption by Powders and Porous Solids: Principles, Methodology and Applications PDF
Similar physical & theoretical chemistry books
Sleek plating expertise is very complex, and has built to hide quite a lot of purposes. as well as the normal use for floor completing, plating know-how can now supply novel approaches to manufacture high-performance motion pictures or advantageous microstructural our bodies within the microelectronics undefined.
The subject of silanes and different coupling agents/adhesion promoters is of great modern curiosity due to their program in lots of and sundry technologically very important components starting from coatings to strengthened composites to dentistry to biomedical (e. g. , for bonding nucleotides to the so-called â€˜gene chipsâ€™).
The manufacture and use of just about each patron and business product depend upon program of complex wisdom in floor technology and tribology. those disciplines are of severe value in significant monetary sectors, corresponding to mining, agriculture, production (including metals, plastics, wooden, desktops, MEMS, NEMS, appliances), development, transportation, and clinical tools, transplants, and diagnostic units.
As a result of its designated homes, graphene oxide has develop into probably the most studied fabrics of the decade and an exceptional number of functions were pronounced in components corresponding to sensors, catalysis and biomedical purposes. This finished quantity systematically describes the elemental points and functions of graphene oxide.
- Advances in Chemical Physics, Volume 124: The Role of Degenerate States in Chemistry
- An Introduction to Ceramics (Lecture Notes in Chemistry)
- Interfacial Chemistry of Rocks and Soils: 148 (Surfactant Science)
- Physikalische Chemie: für Nebenfächler und Fachschüler (Verdammt clever!) (German Edition)
- Micromechanism of Cleavage Fracture of Metals: A Comprehensive Microphysical Model for Cleavage Cracking in Metals
Additional resources for Adsorption by Powders and Porous Solids: Principles, Methodology and Applications