By Axel Trautmann,Jörg Kleine-Tebbe,Dörr & Schiller GmbH
- krankheitsspezifische Empfehlungen zur Diagnostik: Anamnese, hard work, Hauttest, Provokation inklusive Allergiepässen, try out- und Provokationsplänen
- ausführliche Therapieanleitungen: Allergenkarenz, Medikamente, Immuntherapie
- schneller Informationszugriff durch stringente Gliederung nach Krankheitsbildern
Komplett überarbeitet und stark erweitert:
- sämtliche Teil- und Grenzgebiete der Allergologie mit allen Differenzialdiagnosen
- ausführliche Beschreibung von Arzneimittelreaktionen, Nahrungsmittelallergien/-intoleranzen und Hautkrankheiten, Photodermatosen, Immundefekte, Allergie in der Schwangerschaft, Berufskrankheiten
- umfassender Allergenkatalog, Medikamentenlisten und Dosierungstabellen, Anleitung zur Notfalltherapie
Read Online or Download Allergologie in Klinik und Praxis: Allergene - Diagnostik - Therapie (German Edition) PDF
Similar medical education & training books
This question-and-answer formatted booklet offers a whole but targeted evaluation of medical neurophysiology. It includes 534 questions and targeted solutions with web page references to greater reference books and textbooks of curiosity. Emphasis is on key innovations that each neurologist/neurophysiologist needs to grasp to take qualification forums or to perform this self-discipline.
Flashcard research approach for the ARDMS stomach examination makes use of repetitive tools of research to coach you ways to damage aside and speedy remedy tricky try questions about the yankee Registry for Diagnostic scientific Sonography examination. learn after learn has proven that repetition is the simplest kind of studying, and not anything beats flashcards in terms of making repetitive studying enjoyable and speedy.
`This ebook appears to be like to fill a considerable hole within the literature at this time. There are, effortlessly, no books to be had which have interaction heavily and appropriately with the presentation of future health matters within the media, and positively none which makes a speciality of representations of overall healthiness and sickness in as thematically coherent a way as Seale proposes to do' - Richard Gwyn, collage of Cardiff`This is a wonderful source for college kids.
This booklet contains six units of unmarried top solution perform papers. every one set includes 30 unmarried top solution questions about body structure, pharmacology, scientific dimension and physics. The situations are in keeping with the appliance of a large wisdom of simple sciences appropriate to the medical perform of anaesthesia.
- Secrets of the CWS Exam Study Guide: CWS Test Review for the Certified Wound Specialist Exam
- The Situational Judgement Test at a Glance
- Histotechnologist Exam Secrets Study Guide: HTL Test Review for the Histotechnologist Certification Examination
- Teaching Nursing In An Associate Degree Program (Springer Series on the Teaching of Nursing)
Additional resources for Allergologie in Klinik und Praxis: Allergene - Diagnostik - Therapie (German Edition)