By Kazuyuki Aihara,Jun-ichi Imura,Tetsushi Ueta
Read or Download Analysis and Control of Complex Dynamical Systems: Robust Bifurcation, Dynamic Attractors, and Network Complexity (Mathematics for Industry) PDF
Similar system theory books
A transparent and succinct presentation of the necessities of this topic, including a few of its purposes and a beneficiant assisting of attention-grabbing workouts. Following an introductory bankruptcy with a flavor of what's to return, the subsequent 3 chapters represent a direction in nonsmooth research and determine a coherent and finished method of the topic, resulting in an effective, average, and robust physique of thought.
This remedy of contemporary themes relating to mathematical structures conception types the lawsuits of a workshop, Mathematical structures idea: From Behaviors to Nonlinear keep an eye on, held on the college of Groningen in July 2015. The workshop celebrated the paintings of Professors Arjan van der Schaft and Harry Trentelman, honouring their sixtieth Birthdays.
This monograph explores the modeling of conservation and stability legislation of one-dimensional hyperbolic structures utilizing partial differential equations. It provides ordinary examples of hyperbolic platforms for a variety of actual engineering functions, permitting readers to appreciate the innovations in whichever surroundings is such a lot well-known to them.
People have hired the proposal of platforms so generally in all types of clinical reports. structures modeling or approach modeling is an artifact created by way of people to outline what a approach is. A process has been outlined, by way of platforms modeling 1. zero, optimistically to be an built-in complete, embodied in its assembled elements, their interrelationships with one another and the surroundings.
- Econophysics of the Kolkata Restaurant Problem and Related Games: Classical and Quantum Strategies for Multi-agent, Multi-choice Repetitive Games (New Economic Windows)
- Dealing with Complexity: An Introduction to the Theory and Application of Systems Science (Language of Science)
- Vector Control of Induction Machines: Desensitisation and Optimisation Through Fuzzy Logic (Power Systems)
- Complex Webs: Anticipating the Improbable
- Channel-Based Multi-Queue SBC Process Algebra For Systems Definition: Integration of Systems Structure and Systems Behavior
Additional resources for Analysis and Control of Complex Dynamical Systems: Robust Bifurcation, Dynamic Attractors, and Network Complexity (Mathematics for Industry)