By J. Drelich,Kash L. Mittal
Read or Download Atomic Force Microscopy in Adhesion Studies PDF
Similar physical & theoretical chemistry books
Glossy plating know-how is very complicated, and has constructed to hide quite a lot of purposes. as well as the normal use for floor completing, plating know-how can now provide novel methods to manufacture high-performance motion pictures or tremendous microstructural our bodies within the microelectronics undefined.
The subject of silanes and different coupling agents/adhesion promoters is of great modern curiosity as a result of their software in lots of and sundry technologically vital parts starting from coatings to bolstered composites to dentistry to biomedical (e. g. , for bonding nucleotides to the so-called â€˜gene chipsâ€™).
The manufacture and use of virtually each buyer and commercial product depend upon program of complex wisdom in floor technological know-how and tribology. those disciplines are of severe value in significant monetary sectors, equivalent to mining, agriculture, production (including metals, plastics, wooden, desktops, MEMS, NEMS, appliances), building, transportation, and clinical tools, transplants, and diagnostic units.
Because of its special houses, graphene oxide has turn into probably the most studied fabrics of the decade and a superb number of purposes were pronounced in components akin to sensors, catalysis and biomedical functions. This entire quantity systematically describes the elemental facets and functions of graphene oxide.
- Photochemistry – 6: Plenary Lectures Presented at the Sixth International Symposium on Photochemistry, Aix-En-Provence, France, 19-23 July, 1976
- Computational Chemogenomics
- Functionalization of Semiconductor Surfaces
- Structure and Functional Properties of Colloidal Systems (Surfactant Science)
- Werkstoffwissenschaften und Fertigungstechnik: Eigenschaften, Vorgänge, Technologien (Springer-Lehrbuch) (German Edition)
- Asymmetric Synthesis of Three-Membered Rings
Extra info for Atomic Force Microscopy in Adhesion Studies