By Erik Ching
Read or Download Authoritarian El Salvador: Politics and the Origins of the Military Regimes, 1880-1944 (From the Helen Kellogg Institute for International Studies) PDF
Similar government books
If you would like a greater Congress, you begin via electing greater congressmen. "For a greater Congress", makes the case for extra substance in Federal elections and offers 50 questions which any credible candidate for Congress might be ready to reply to. With every one query is a urged reaction and motion issues for what a greater Congress may do.
Lately a chain of crises have erupted at the ecu Union's jap borders. Russia's annexation of Crimea and the following clash in japanese Ukraine awarded the european with a huge overseas coverage problem, in either Ukraine and around the different international locations of the so-called japanese Partnership.
The booklet is a significant try to current a real photo of Islam. It highlights uncomplicated tenets of Islam. The discovered essays incorporated in publication offer a pragmatic research in their recommendations as essay on democracy, Jihad, human rights demonstrate.
Ladies and Politics: Paths to energy and Political impact examines the function of girls in politics from the early women’s stream to the feminine politicians in strength this present day. Following the historical 2016 presidential election, this well timed variation contains research of the demanding situations of navigating gender in looking the presidency.
- The Maritime Dimension of European Security: Seapower and the European Union (Palgrave Studies in European Union Politics)
- Second Verse, Same as the First: The 2012 Presidential Election in the South
- Judges beyond Politics in Democracy and Dictatorship: Lessons from Chile (Cambridge Studies in Law and Society)
- Religion in the Oval Office: The Religious Lives of American Presidents
- The Crisis of Russian Democracy
- The Coming Class War and How to Avoid it: Rebuilding the American Middle Class
Additional info for Authoritarian El Salvador: Politics and the Origins of the Military Regimes, 1880-1944 (From the Helen Kellogg Institute for International Studies)