By Keith Stelter
Each hike features:
• Full-color photos
• A short course description
• Thorough instructions to the trailhead (GPS coordinates included)
• A path map
• At-a-glance details on distance and trouble point, mountain climbing time, dogs compatibility, and costs and
Inside you’ll additionally locate eco-friendly guidance and data approximately neighborhood lore, attractions, and the area’s array of wildlife.
Read or Download Best Hikes Near Nashville (Best Hikes Near Series) PDF
Similar hiking & camping books
EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS: the correct means is designed to aid the common kinfolk organize for emergencies. Chapters contain the quantities and kinds of meals you want to shop. package deal your nutrients for long term garage. recognize what to do while the facility grid fails. How do you prepare dinner your nutrients and light-weight your place?
This new publication via Sierra professional Elizabeth Wenk contains images and outlines of roughly three hundred species of wildflowers and flowering shrubs within the excessive Sierra. fascinated by components above 8,000 ft in elevation from Yosemite south during the Whitney zone, via proscribing the gathering of species to better elevations, the ebook can contain all in most cases obvious species and approximately 1/2 all larger elevation species in a compact advisor.
A consultant to a backpacking travel of the Queyras sector of the Haute Alps at the border among Italy and France, following the GR58 and GR541 trails. The course contains the top element reached on any grand randonée with 24 cols above 2000m and concepts to climb as much as 17 summits, 5 above 3000m. The Queyras is a dramatic, unspoilt area within the shadow of Monte Viso, sheltered to the west by way of the Écrins, and is among the sunniest components of the Alps.
Around the state, greater than 1600 unused railroad corridors were switched over to point, public, multiuse trails, the place humans can take pleasure in a health run, a leisurely motorcycle journey, or a walk with the relations. during this new advisor within the well known sequence, the Rails-to-Trails Conservancy offers the Northwest region's best rail-trails plus different nice multiuse trails.
- The Way of St James - France: Chemin de Saint-Jacques de Compostelle - Le Puy to the Pyrenees (Cicerone Guides)
- Sniper: Sniping Skills from the World's Elite Forces (SAS and Elite Forces Guide)
- Hiking California's Wine Country: A Guide to the Area's Greatest Hikes (Regional Hiking Series)
- Day Hiking South Cascades
- How to Eat in the Woods: A Complete Guide to Foraging, Trapping, Fishing, and Finding Sustenance in the Wild
Additional info for Best Hikes Near Nashville (Best Hikes Near Series)