By David Nimmer
during this new volume-a significant other to his rather well acquired Copyright: Sacred textual content, expertise, and the DMCA, released by way of Kluwer in 2003-Nimmer once more tackles the various thorniest concerns that come up within the perform of copyright legislations, together with the subsequent and lots more and plenty extra:
- the paintings for rent doctrine
- repeat infringers
- reasonable use selection, and
- monstrous similarity of laptop courses.
even supposing the amount collects articles initially released among 1988 and 2006 (mostly long ago few years), Nimmer has scrupulously up to date the texts and woven them jointly right into a unified entire. What the e-book deals for this reason is a microscopic scrutiny of the U.S. Copyright Act of 1976 and all its amendments, with an immeasurable abundance of interpretation grounded within the author's unequalled familiarity with the legislations and its software. this can be a paintings that no legal professional dealing with copyright cases-or certainly no scholar or student of any department of highbrow estate law-will are looking to be with out.
Read Online or Download Copyright Illuminated: Refocusing the Diffuse U.S. Statute: Refocusing the Diffuse US Statute PDF
Similar intellectual property law books
Pace di pirati globali, il nostro. Hanno i tratti ipertecnologici degli hackers che trovano un varco in bastioni informatici, o l’aspetto proteiforme dei contraffattori su scala planetaria. consistent withò dietro il loro sfuggente anonimato, l. a. loro incerta identità politica e los angeles loro destrezza clandestina preme un albero genealogico antico e gremito di fuorilegge a viso scoperto: i briganti contemporanei vi compaiono solo come gli ultimi discendenti della variopinta torma che in step with secoli ha battuto l’Occidente dalle due sponde dell’oceano.
Africa is enjoying an a growing number of major function within the area of overseas highbrow estate legislation, and this booklet underlines the contributions made via African nations as a bunch to the advance of the present overseas IP method. It examines intimately their step forward proposals and tasks on the WTO, WIPO and WHO in regards to IP and public well-being; IP and conventional wisdom, conventional cultural expressions and genetic assets; IP and biodiversity; and exceptions and barriers to copyright.
First released in 2000. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
A sequence of shows on a variety of issues within the box of patents and trademarks.
- Les solutions de l'ancien droit romain aux problèmes juridiques modernes: L'exemple du droit des brevets d'invention (French Edition)
- Direct Licensing and the Music Industry: How Technology, Innovation and Competition Reshaped Copyright Licensing
- Thirteen Ways to Steal a Bicycle
- Talent Wants to Be Free: Why We Should Learn to Love Leaks, Raids, and Free Riding
- Protecting Your Intellectual Property Rights: Understanding the Role of Management, Governments, Consumers and Pirates (Management for Professionals)
- Profit from Intellectual Property: The Complete Legal Guide to Copyrights, Trademarks, Patents, Permissions, and Licensing Agreements
Additional resources for Copyright Illuminated: Refocusing the Diffuse U.S. Statute: Refocusing the Diffuse US Statute