Nice Work Rugby Strength Coach – You’re Hired

This is a very quick post to say a HUGE thank you to Keir Wenham Flatt (aka The Rugby Strength Coach). In December Keir was in the UK and delivered a series of workshops to help up and coming S&C coaches understand the realities of developing a career as an S&C coach.

8

Nice work Keir – top man!

Keir generously offered to donate £10 from everyone that attended his workshop and I gave him copies of You’re Hired

so that his delegates not only had a great workshop but they went home with the only warts and all resource available on how to become a strength and conditioning coach. This book tells you how it is – your careers advisor or university lecturer won’t tell you (unless like some Uni’s in the UK they get me in to speak to you!).

Thank you Keir – 75% of your donation will go direct to Marie Curie Cancer Care and the other 25% will go direct to the UKSCA’s Richard Holmes Memorial Fund.

I’ve been pleasantly surprised by the feedback from coaches that have read the book. You’re Hired has been sold worldwide to S&C coaches in Croatia, Ireland South Africa, Australia, Bermuda, USA, Spain, Netherlands and the UK and I’ve heard from coaches that have already taken action and made steps toward their chosen career path. Please continue to spread the word and buy the book.

I’ll be making the first donation to Marie Curie Cancer Care later this month and I’m looking forward to seeing just how much money we’ve raised in the last 6-months.


NICK – WHERE CAN I GET MY HANDS ON A COPY?

RIGHT HERE >>CLICK THIS LINK<<

rI5Yl2FWbPv11SoCMu_b-saAv2mnxHV3bWtMOY-GJuQ

All games are https://www.overnightessay.co.uk/ playable right in a computers browser – no downloads or installations required
Nick GranthamNice Work Rugby Strength Coach – You’re Hired

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *