I’ve been using Velocity Based Training (VBT) for the past 5-6 years with a wide range of clients, including professional football and golf. I also talk about the application of VBT during injury rehabiltation on my 2-Day course for healthcare professionals.
In October Chris Tombs will be in the North East delivering a 1-Day Velocity Based Training Course. I’m going to head south of the river and check out the course for myself to make sure I’m bang up up to date with all of the current applications. Chris will cover the following areas:
- How is velocity measured during resistance training?
- Best velocity measures for strength/power exercises
- Why measure velocity?
- Normative Velocity Scores for Strength/Power
- Velocity + Fatigue Data
- Using velocity to improve programming
- How to improve coaching, technique and athlete intent
You can sign up for the course right now using the following discount code CHRISTOMBSOCT4